Share Your Story Saturday!

It’s the best time of the week, it’s Share Your Story Saturday! If you’re new here, firstly hello, and secondly welcome to Share Your Story Saturday. To give a brief rundown, SYSS is our way of helping you guys get your stories out there and seen by more people, hopefully leading to more reads for you!

If you have a story, or stories, that you want to tell people about then just comment down below your story, a bit of what it’s about and links so people can check them out! You can comment multiple stories, and even if you haven’t got a story out yet just comment the title and a bit about it and when you think it’ll be live!

As well as that you don’t even have to have a story yourself you can also shout out a story, or stories, that you are loving right now. Just follow the same procedure down below of telling us the title, what the story is about and the link to read it!

Happy sharing everyone!

Newer Post
Older Post

COMMENTS

Story: You By My Side

Genre: Romance
    Description:
    Alexa is a popstar and music has always been her dream. But when she crosses her path with childhood best friend Samuel, where will destiny take her ?

(LL, Full CC, 1 MC, 1 LI)

• comment-avatar

Hello there! I’m working on my story atm but I would love to read and see any stories with male mc’s if you have any suggestions message me.

Hey everyone!
    I’m about to publish my second story, Shadow Of The Throne.
    It is a fantasy about a young woman, Elide, is Lucifer’s granddaughter AND a divine (divine meaning half angel half demon) She is preparing to become the next queen of hell when her family drops a MAJOR bomb on her…she has to be married to rule! Lucifer arranged a marriage with her and Lucifer’s right-hand-man, the usual hot player. Will Elide find a loop whole so she can rule alone, OR, will she end up catching feeling?

My story will be published on thanksgiving evening. This is only my second story and i’m being 100% honest, the first episode jumps a lot, but after that it’s smooth.

Follow my episode account @ Athena B. Thorn and my Instagram accounts for updates @epi.cleoandathena OR @epi.athena99

Have a wonderful week!

title : villain
    story: In the eyes of everyone, she is a villain she marries her true love, but he does not love her back will his feelings change toward her, or will someone get in the way.

Gabrielle 4 weeks ago

Hi everyone I have released my fourth story
    Title: NEVER QUIT
    Genre: Romance
    Details: Alya Rose goes bankrupt and the solution is to turn her into an influencer with Richard Lawrence so they become a Power couple. Find out what is going to happen to them.
    IG: _tellmeastory_

• comment-avatar

Whre can i create a story

• comment-avatar

Episode Interactive, and if you need help with writing on there go to Joseph Evans on Youtube he has tutorials for anything you need.

• comment-avatar

Hi everyone please read my new story “Vampire Bite” It’s fully released now. I hope you’ll like it

My Instagram: @robertevans.episode

• comment-avatar

Hi! Please read my new Halloween vampire story.

• comment-avatar

Name: Haunted By My Past!

Genre: Action/Maffia

Story Description: Haunted by your past, is just next level hard. Especially when it’s your family that are haunting now. Will you escape or will you find help? Only Time Will Tell!

Instagram: Episode_ShaunaIddon

• comment-avatar

Hey there, thanks for doing this.

My Open Mic contest story is here. Hope you like it. OM: Gypsy Love. Genre: Drama. Author name: Joana Silva. Description: Lara a gypsy girl dreams to be a hunter, but Ricco Moretti comes into her life. Her father has a deal for Ricco Moretti. Will Lara discover the deal?

Tessa 2 months ago

Hey, I recently publish my story
    I hope you check it out!
    Story Title- Mission Abort
    Genre- Comedy
    Description: You & Ritvik can’t bear each other but what will happen when a ghost comes into your lives and turns it upside down. Will you be able to work together and solve this case? Art,CC

This story is based on India.
    I hope you like reading it.

stroy name :Villain

Story Name: His or Hers
    Your friend FINALLY tells you her crush. What will you do when it’s the same guy you’ve been secretly in love with for the last 4 years?
    ManXMan | Full CC | Male MC
    This is my first ever story and I would really appreciate if you guys checked it out!
    Link below!

Hello!

I’ve recently published 3 episodes of my first story Game On. This is my first time, so it would be great if you can read my story.

Title: Game On
    Genre: Romance/Comedy
    Type: Limelight
    Number of episodes: 3 (Story is still ongoing)

Description: Valerie Tillman has some issues with her past and she shut her down for the last 3 year. Her best friend finally persuades Valerie to go on a blind date. When Valerie goes to the date, she meets with a mysterious man who will change her life completely. While dealing with her love life, she also needs to protect her company from possible threats.

MC and LI are fully customizable, choices are available each episode and MINI GAMES will be included in the upcoming episodes.

Instagram: didiwrites_episode

Link to the story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5724331516035072

Alice Martin 3 months ago

Title: Lover’s Corner (Coming soon)
    Genre: Romance

Maddie is a sophomore in college. And that means that the main things in her life are parties, drinking, and letting loose. And where better to do that then Lover’s corner? (Full CC, Limelight, No Gems, Not very many choices.)

(Coming soon)

Title: Not Again
    Genre: Romance

Description: Elle has found herself trust-less and always saying Not Again. But what happens when she meets Jacob? Can she learn to trust him or will she find herself saying Not Again, again? (Full CC) (Not very many choices.)

New episodes are coming soon!

I don’t have any social media, sorry.

@anni on Episode:) 3 months ago

This is my first and brand new story named **“Love Is A Law!”** by Me, **@anni** on Episode:D (Instagram: episode_anni)

Description:
    You are Emilia Queens, a Special Agent of a secret organisation.
    Together you and your colleagues are on a complex mission. Leading the Special Forces and having mastered Martial Arts, you are ready to risk it all – but you have yet to learn the perks of seduction.

Style: Limelight

Genres: Action, Drama, Romance

Amount of chapters: 4 (Ongoing)

CC: Available from Episode 4.

Gems: No gems needed, any choice available.

**Happy reading!**

Story: THE LOST MAGIC

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6106837808513024

Genre: Fantasy and adventurous

Description: Rossy was blessed with magical powers, which she wasn’t aware of. Will she be able to complete the unfinished tasks & unlock the secrets which her family kept from her? Find out.

Follow my ig for updates: sparklejd_31 ☺️

• comment-avatar

After becoming viral overnight,the last thing you expect is faking relationship with your celebrity crush.Are you ready to play the game of lust,lies,fame and secrets?

IG @akhi_episode for updates

• comment-avatar

Just published a new episode of my story Blindsided earlier this week!

Blindsided by MerryMary
    Drama/Romance

Description: When Cyniah Gibson is unexpectedly introduced into Tobias Holloway’s life, he does what he can to change her jaded outlook despite his blindness.

Danique 3 months ago

Story: Coping with Guilt

Genre: Mystery (and romance)

Description: A missing sister and a murdered mother. Will Emily and Damian get through this together or will their past keep haunting them forever? *CC*

Follow my ig for updates: danique.episode ☺️

Danique 3 months ago

Here’s the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6449430367764480

Melanie 3 months ago

Story Name: Who’s Gonna Survive?
    Genre: Thriller
    I’m currently revamping this story so it’s on hold but I really hope that I will be done with it soon. My ig is @melanie.writes_ for updates 🙂

Title: Justified sinners
    Genre: mystery

• comment-avatar

What happens when you find out that your family isn’t who you thought and your life is going to change forever?Are you going find out who you really are? |CC|2LI|choices|Art scenes