The delightfully lovely Lexi L. has very kindly given us an early Christmas present by being interviewed by us, so without further ado, let's jump straight into it!
- What/who first got you into writing stories for Episode?
I had been reading on Episode for two years and was going through a time in my life when I really needed an escape. I had recently been obsessing over stories by the one and only Joseph Evans so I decided to try my own hand at writing!
2. What are your current favourite Episode stories?
Since I'm always busy writing I sadly don't have much time to read. There's so many gems I still need to check out but some of my favourites are Iridescent, The Spicy Payback, Falling for Us, Complicated and Off The Record!
3. How do you motivate yourself to write when you don't feel like it?
Usually if I don't feel like writing, I won't. However, to get back into the swing of things I'll listen to music, watch my favourite musicals, or try coming up with plot twists to motivate myself!
4. Sweet or Savoury?
You can never have too many sweets haha!
5. How do you go about planning a new story?
Typically new story idea's just come randomly. If I get an idea, I'll begin the writing process by coming up with a beginning, end and the character's backstories. The rest I let come to me naturally!
6. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?
That's such a hard question, because there are so many different places in the world that I would absolutely love to travel to. However, I've been dying to get to England so I can meet by best friend Eva Alison along with many of the other friends I've made there!
7. Favourite Episode authors?
There's so many talented authors in this community that it's hard to narrow it down! Some of my favourites though are Indigo, Day Heaven, Eva Alison, Sandra G, Noella Mei and Joseph Evans!
8. Are you ARMY (not gunna lie, I wasn't sure what this was and had to look it up! Fyi, it's a BTS fan in case, like me, you weren't sure what this was!)
I'm not. I think I've listened to two of their songs?
9. Do you base any characters on real people in your life?
I don't directly base characters off anyone I know in real life, however, they do at times have some of the same looks and personality traits.
10. Apart from writing, do you have any other life dreams/career ambitions?
I do! I've always loved acting so I think it would be really cool to do something with that. Realistically speaking though I'm going to school to become a geneticist and may even check out a degree in computer coding, thanks to a sparked interest from Episode!
Awesome! A massive thank you to Lexi for joining us here on Episode Life and be sure to check out her stuff via the links down below!